Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday...

...Jonathan and Whitney! We had them over last night for dinner and a late birthday party. Whitney's birthday was on the 23rd and Jonathan's on the 29th.



Cute family!


Jonathan was born in Hermiston, Oregon when I was in the 8th grade. I'm the first of 7 kids and he's number 6. I remember how cute he was. He was still very young when I got married so I really didn't live with him for that long. It's been nice having him live close and to have the chance to be around him and see what a great person he's grown up to be!


Ivy loved going up the stairs but couldn't come down. Mackenzie would follow her up and bring her down. The pictures turned out blurry because she was always moving!


Ashley made this for them.

Baylor and Ivy.

They don't look too happy in this picture, but they're so cute!

6 comments:

Ashley May said...

So many B-day's in August now!

Nanette Hirschi said...

Such cute pictures! I love that MacKenzie chases Ivy up and down the stairs!! I'm glad Jon is close and you get to spend time with him Whittney and Ivy...

Nanette Hirschi said...

Oh...and I love the gift Ashley made:)

Natalie said...

Look how crafty Ashley is! Amazing! I love that IVY sign!

Nanette Hirschi said...

I also wanted to say how much Ivy looks like Janice when she was little. It might be all the hair, but I think it is more than that. What do you think?

whitney said...

Oh my goodness...this post brought tears to my eyes! I love the last picture of the two babies! So cute, even though they look so unhappy to be posing!