Monday, September 29, 2008

Ramblings....

Last week was an okay week. The usual. I got my 4 workouts in but they weren't so great. Day 1 - my awesome run, Day 2- wimpy 30 minute walk with Miley, Day 3- run/walk with a lot of struggling, Day 4- 30 minutes at the gym with Mark. We would've stayed longer but we got there late and they were closing.

I read two books that I got in the mail.

This one was different. I guess I liked it.


This one I didn't really like. I ordered another one of his but I don't think I'll read it.


As I was sitting in the yard, waiting for Miley to "do her thing" I looked up and thought the clouds looked cool. I got my camera and took a few pictures. (See why I titled this Ramblings?!)


Ashley brought me a special delivery after work. Baylor! We took care of him for a few hours and then she came to get him and hung out for awhile. We got to see him in his monkey pajamas.


Kyle brought home a special delivery also....

WHAT????? Just until he can "find" it a good home. Yeah - him and Mackenzie are already attached to the kitty with no name. This will be fun....

5 comments:

Rene said...

Hi Michelle!
Ashley's baby is a little doll! I'd take that delivery anyday! Kyle's little delivery is awfully cute too. How can you resist those blue eyes? Let 'em keep it! :)

Shelly's Space said...

Between Rene and her canning and you and your running you girls are going to motivate me:)
Baylor is growing so fast.....and I love the little kitty:) Have the kids named it yet??? (yes, I know you said they were going to find a home for him... but they have a way of wiggling into our hearts)
Keep up the good work with staying in shape (If it's worth anything-- I do walk around the church while Josh is in seminary....sometimes)

kristenhcubed said...

Oh, cute kitty! It's just like a little baby. If only they stayed cute and little and didn't grow up to be smelly and rotten. I'd get one too. Love those monkey jammies!

Ashley May said...

I'm NOT an animal person. You know that... but I must say that little kitty sure is cute. Maybe I would have like animals more if you would have let me get that kitty I wanted so desperatly in 2nd grade.

Nanette Hirschi said...

So are the kitty's eyes really that blue or did you photo shop them?! I don't think I would be able to resist those eyes. I'll trade you the kitty for a Bronx dog!!!