Ahhhh.........Keith has been on TV 3 times in the last 5 days! What the heck?! It's been awesome baby! I knew he was going to be on a few shows, but didn't pay attention to when and where. I happened to stumble across the first two shows and Mark actually found the third. Last night he started watching Fashion Rocks (why the heck was he watching that?!) and yelled out to me that Keith was performing. What??? I was upstairs, yelled down to him to hit record, and came down and fell under the Keith spell. He was so good - sang You Look Good in My Shirt - which has always been one of my favorites. Come on Keith, you need to go on tour. I know you have a baby- just bring her along! We want to see her!! Nanette and I need to continue our yearly tradition of seeing You in concert!!!Tuesday, September 9, 2008
~~Keith~~
Ahhhh.........Keith has been on TV 3 times in the last 5 days! What the heck?! It's been awesome baby! I knew he was going to be on a few shows, but didn't pay attention to when and where. I happened to stumble across the first two shows and Mark actually found the third. Last night he started watching Fashion Rocks (why the heck was he watching that?!) and yelled out to me that Keith was performing. What??? I was upstairs, yelled down to him to hit record, and came down and fell under the Keith spell. He was so good - sang You Look Good in My Shirt - which has always been one of my favorites. Come on Keith, you need to go on tour. I know you have a baby- just bring her along! We want to see her!! Nanette and I need to continue our yearly tradition of seeing You in concert!!!Posted by Michelle at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You are so funny! I am a big Keith fan myself... I'm just not as vocal about it..... I'd like to see him in concert someday!
This is my all time favorite blog of ANY I've ever seen!! Keith looks so gorgeous!! I can hardly breath....:) He needs to leave his fam just briefly to tour...then he can go home to them!!
We somehow caught Fashion Rocks too, right when Keith Urban came on, and we both at the same time said, I bet Michelle is watching this!! That is so funny, and the best is that Mark got to see Fergie!
Post a Comment