Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blessing Day


Sunday we went to Ashley and Logans ward for Baylors blessing. All of our family was able to be there and it felt so good to be together at church. Logan gave Baylor a wonderful blessing. Casey had to leave right after to attend his own ward. It was a special day for him also. He was sustained as Elders Quorum President in his ward in Lake Oswego. Because he had to leave we didn't get him in any of the pictures that we took after sacrament. Ashley and Logan had a dinner at their house afterwards and of course Ashley had everything looking beautiful! The May family was there also and it was fun to talk to them and see all of their cute kids. Casey was able to come over later in the evening, so I did get him in one picture!
It was a great day. I love my family!



This is one of my favorite pictures of the day. Too bad Casey isn't in it!


Two proud uncles!

2 comments:

Shelly's Space said...

It looks like it was such a special day! It was good to see Ashely yesterday.....she lives so close to me and I didn't even know it. Baylor is very cute;)
Two special events in one day....Casey will do a great job as Elders Quorum President!!

Nanette Hirschi said...

Baylor is so cute! I love seeing how much your kids love him. It is very apparant! He looks so cute in his blue outfit. Way to break tradition Ashley! I love it...