Mark and Kyle were out of town on Wednesday so Mackenzie and I were on our own. She wanted to ride Marks bike while I ran on a path near our house. It runs along the main highway from Battle Ground to Vancouver. We had run part of it last week with Mark and it was quite the workout so I figured what the heck. I stuck the bike in the trunk and we grabbed our ipods, garmin, drinks and the camera and off we went. We parked on a side road and did a total of 3.65 miles on the path. That may not seem like much to some of you hardcore runners, but for me it was plenty! It's kind of crazy - one side of the path has trees, cows, goats and we've even had a rabbit run in front of us both times. The other side of the path has cars going 55+ mph. We had a good workout, came home and took Miley for a little walk/run around the neighborhood, scrambled some eggs and kicked back. It was a fun, sweaty, mother-daughter evening!
The hills kill me!








5 comments:
I impressed with how far you ran! That stretch is hard. I love the picture of the cow!
I would be impressed with myself also. I forgot to add that I did some walking! :)
Wow way to go Michelle! That's awesome! I absolutely LOVE that picture of Kyle & Baylor. It's way too cute.
You are SO FUNNY....chubby and 40 something:) My exercise consists going up and down the stairs:) It looks like a beautiful walk....and such a nice mother/daughter outing.
You inspire me....I need to start walking!!
Your blog looks so good! And I'm proud of you for still running! I have trouble even walking with my stupid knee! It's very discouraging...I get so homesick for you when I look at your blog...when is Keith touring again? I'm having Michelle and Keith withdrawals!!! Love you:)
Post a Comment