Monday, August 18, 2008

What a cutie!

What can I say. We all melted the very first time we saw Ivy. She was such a beautiful baby and we don't know how it's possible but she continues to get cuter and cuter! We had Jonathan, Whitney and Ivy over for dinner yesterday. Ivy's first birthday was July 30th so we got her a few gifts. She looked so cute with this bow on her head and she actually kept it there for awhile.

I'm so happy that Jonathan and Whitney moved to Portland. This is the first time in years that I've lived near a sibling and the first time I've ever lived so close to a niece or nephew on my side of the family. Being able to hold Ivy in the hospital was the best!!! I feel so lucky and we definitely need to get together more often, right Jonathan? :)

4 comments:

Ashley May said...

SO CUTE! I love having family in town too! That will be so fun when Ivy and Baylor can play together!

Nanette Hirschi said...

I'm jealous!! I want to be close to play:) I will agree...Ivy was the prettiest baby and is a beautiful little girl.

whitney said...

Thank you all! I must say having you guys close by has made all the difference in the world for us. I don't think we would have made it in Portland without you! And Nanette, I can't wait for you to see Ivy again!
It will be so soon that Ivy and Baylor are chasing each other around!

The Hammond Holler! said...

Hey Michelle, I saw you left a comment on my blog so I was able to look up your blog! I had no idea Ashley married Logan May? I know him....My older brother Tyler dated one of his sisters for a while. And I would tag along sometimes to his house. Also Scotland had a funny run in with him while he was on duty. He responded to an alarm going off and it was Logan trying to get into his dad's office and set the alarm off on accident. You should ask him about that Im sure he'll remember?!?!? What a small world.

TRACI