Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cute Baylor!

I couldn't resist posting a few more pictures of Baylor.I took these last week and thought they turned out so cute! He's the most exciting thing happening this summer! He's starting to smile and "talk" and we love it. I miss him on the days I don't get to see him.

Mackenzie and Baylor checking each other out!

2 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

Thanks for directing me to your blog. It was nice to read a little about your family. We sure think you are great. What a darling grandbaby you have! Congratulations to parents and grandparents alike. HI MACKENZIE!

Stacey said...

I can already tell Baylor is going to be one spoiled little boy. He is getting cuter by the day....I think all babies are cuter once their little personalities come out. Speaking of cuter, Kyle is adorable! He looked pretty GQ on Sunday. How fun to see him at church with Ashley. I think that is great.