My niece Brittany, her husband Josh and their two kids Teegan and Camdyn came to visit us this week. They live in Idaho now, but will be moving to Virginia next month to go to dental school. They've been in Seattle visiting family and took time to come and see us.
I remember the first time I saw Brittany - she was the cutest little baby girl ever! Now she has 2 cute little kids of her own. How time flies!
Jonathan, Whitney and Ivy came over and we barbequed and just hung out. Everyone tried out the wii and Casey treated the group to his hula hooping skills! It was fun to get all of us together!
I remember the first time I saw Brittany - she was the cutest little baby girl ever! Now she has 2 cute little kids of her own. How time flies!
Jonathan, Whitney and Ivy came over and we barbequed and just hung out. Everyone tried out the wii and Casey treated the group to his hula hooping skills! It was fun to get all of us together!
The gang minus Mark, Mackenzie and me (the photographer!)
Brittany, Josh and Teegan - a little badminton action
Jonathan and Whitney
Baylor and Camdyn
Baylor, Camdyn, Ivy and Teegan
Ashley and Brittany - two cute moms with their cute babies!

Cute Teegan (Little Landon!)


3 comments:
I NEED TO BE IN THOSE PICTURES!!:) It looks like so much fun. I'm glad there are pictures of Ivy with her cousins! So cute...to bad Teegan was crying:(
Yes Nanette, you DO need to be in these pictures!!! It was fun having the babies together. Ivy was so cute during the couch pictures...she had an expression on her face like, what the heck is going on! :)
Thanks Michelle for everything!! We had SO much fun! I am missing you guys terribly. Why can't we live closer? Also, thank you to Casey for hula hooping for us...it was a real treat!
Post a Comment