Life is good!Ashley and Baylor went home from the hospital this afternoon. It's always a little tiring, but I think she'll be glad to be home. She just needs to keep up on her pain medication!
Mackenzie and I are spending Monday and Tuesday with her while Logan is at work. We're so excited! All of us love that little baby and of course we think he is the cutest thing ever! I forgot my camera today when I went to the hospital so I didn't get any pictures. I took a few with Ashleys camera, so I'll have to get them from her. Here are a few pictures - with many more to
come!
Uncle Casey
Uncle Kyle
Aunt Mackenzie



5 comments:
Oh my gosh..could he be any cuter?! I want to meet him. I am so excited for you guys!
He is adorable!! You will be such a big help to Ashley this week since her recovery will take a little longer than usual. It was good to see your family on Saturday at the reception:)
He is so handsome!! I bought him the cutest little outfit the other day. I'll have to get Ashley's address :) I bet you have so much fun with him
He is beautiful! I am so excited to meet him. Thanks for posting pictures!
It's so fun to see your kids holding their "Nephew". Can you believe we are both GRANDMA's...I'm so glad I am not alone. I still don't feel old enough or quite ready........Nanette
Post a Comment