Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baylor Logan May is here!

This morning at 8:15, Ashley called to tell me her water broke and they were on their way to the hospital. Since she wasn't having contractions I decided to go to work. I kept in touch with her and Logan during the day, planning to leave if I needed to. At 11:00 she still wasn't really having contractions but by 1:00 she was having some heavy duty ones. To make a long story short - she ended up having an emergency c-section and had Baylor at 2:13 pm.

Mackenzie and I got there shortly after and then Casey and Kyle arrived. Unfortunately Mark was at the prison(for meetings!) in Monroe WA, which is about 4 hours away. He didn't have a clue anything was happening and when he called at 3:00 to tell me he was on his way home, I told him he had a grandson. He was very surprised!


Poor Ashley had a rough day but she had the cutest baby. She is going to be a great mother! We are all in love with him. He weighed 8lbs 9 0z and was 20 1/2 inches.

I love you Ashley!





Logan, Ashley and Baylor



The Chapman/May gang!


Logan and his little mummy


Getting his footprints done

Mark and Baylor











2 comments:

Jenny Jensen said...

Oh my gosh he is SO CUTE!!! I'm so excited for Ashley and your whole family!!! Congrats!!!

Shelly's Space said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Baylor is a sweet name and he is a very cute baby!! I was so surprised when I checked your blog to see that you were now a GRANDMA!! Are you feeling OLD Michelle????
Tell Ashley I'm really happy for her:)