Today as Mark and I pulled into the parking lot of Albertsons, we saw this parked in front of the store!
There was a mom taking a picture of her kids in front of it and a few people taking pictures with their cell phones. As I went in the store I noticed everyone was smiling and kind of giggling. It's funny how the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile can do that to people!
When I came out of the store there were still people taking pictures. I put my bag in the car, grabbed my camera and took a picture myself. As I walked back to my car, I heard a man laughing in a truck that I was walking by. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up!
I don't know why it ended up in Battle Ground, but it made a lot of us smile!



3 comments:
LOL Mom you crack me up!
Are you kidding me?! I didn't even know those really exsisted! I've only seen them on the commercials. You lucked out. I totally would have taken a picture too! :)
That is SO funny!! I Love it!! Remember the song??? Kids now a days have never heard it. That would be one crazy vehicle to drive:)
Post a Comment