Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby...

Got you on my mind....

28 years ago today, Mark and I were married in the Seattle Temple. Where has the time gone? We've been blessed with 4 children and an ever expanding family. We've had our challenges, but we've hung in there. Love you Mark!


February 27, 1981

February 27, 2009

On a sad note - Ashley took these pictures of Mark and I today in Olympia, WA. We were there for the funeral of Mark's brother Jim. He died last Saturday (Feb 21) unexpectedly of a heart attack. He was 63 years old. We will miss him. RIP Jim...

8 comments:

Nanette Hirschi said...

I LOVE THIS POST AND PICTURES!! It is amazing how fast time flies...it feels like just yesterday you two were married:) I still wonder why I didn't get to go to your wedding? Probably had to stay home and babysit! I'm so sorry about Mark's brother. I just can't stop thinking about it...I'm grateful Mark is healthy! Love you both so much!

Nanette Hirschi said...

By the way...Val and I saw Venus the other day and thought of you:)

The Miles Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry it was a sad one though. That's too bad about Mark's brother. We love you guys!

Ashley May said...

I love all the pictures! Sorry you anniversary was kind of a bummer. At least we all got to be together.

Rene said...

Congratulations on 28 years! Happy anniversary! That's awesome! So sorry about Mark's brother.

Don't Blink said...

Wow! Doesn't seem that long ago. Like my site says, "Don't Blink".
I feel bad about Mark's brother. Give Mark our condolences.
I hope you had clear skies about 3 days ago. Venus was right next to the moon shortly after dark. I feel I failed you as a dad by not pointing out Venus, but I'll recover.
Love from your dad!

Shelly's Space said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!! You both look great!!
I'm so sorry about Mark's brother too. It's so hard when it's unexpected. I have missed so much of your blog lately because of the unexpected death of my stepdad. I've had to step up to help my mom. But, I've really enjoyed catching up on it today. Love your 70's look:) and those cookies are wonderful!!

Thompson Tales said...

Congratulations Chapmans!!! Sorry to hear about Marks brother. You have been blessed with a wonderful husband and Mark, and wonderful wife!!!