Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Casey!

27 years ago Casey was born and we became a little family. We thought he was the cutest thing we had ever seen! He is a great son and always a good example to all of us. I love that he's very responsible and goal oriented, but also likes to have fun and be a little goofy. He has a lot going on today, so we will be getting together tomorrow for a family celebration! I'll have to post pictures from that later. Here are a few from the hospital, many years ago....

6 comments:

Thompson Tales said...

Oh my gosh, you and Mark look like teenagers in those pictures!!! Happy birthday Casey!!!

Don't Blink said...

Wow! He sure has grown hasn't he. That really brought tears to my eyes.
Dad

The Miles Family said...

Oh Casey was a darling baby...all that hair! You and Mark look so young. :)

Shelly's Space said...

He had so much hair!! He's grown into such a nice man....you've done a great job...and yes...I love when you post pictures dating yourself:)

Ashley May said...

Ahhh... Happy Birthday Casey. I love the pictures.. I've never seen those before!

Nanette Hirschi said...

Casey was a beautiful baby! And very handsome now:) I will never forget sneaking into your hospital room to see him!! It's crazy how hospital rules have changed over 27years! Thank goodness....love you all so much!