Saturday, April 4, 2009

March misc...

Here are a few pictures from March. Nothing spectacular - just days from our lives!

Casey's birthday -




Mackenzie got her drivers permit....



Mackenzie and her friend Rachel, trying to put together a complicated tent. They gave up!

Another picture of the two of them, taken in 2001!



Kyle and his girlfriend Hailee...


Kyle moved into an apartment a few weeks ago and took Cleo the cat with him...

Oh how I cried over that cat. She was my shadow and I really miss her. Of course I cried about Kyle moving out too. I inherited my Dad's crying gene and I really hate it! Thanks Dad! :)


Ashley and Baylor came over and we walked to the neighborhood nature park. Ashley wanted Baylor to see the ducks.




That about covers March!

4 comments:

Thompson Tales said...

I love Caseys hair!!! It is sad when your kids leave the nest, I am sorry!!!!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh... has Casey not had his haircut since I've moved? haha JK! Happy Birthday Casey! Seriously, looks like you guys had fun in March!

Michelle said...

I was wondering if anyone would comment on Casey's hair! It didn't take you two long. Haha.. Casey saw these pictures and went and got his haircut the next morning!

The Miles Family said...

Looks like a fun busy month. I love the picture of Casey holding the Winnie the Pooh balloon and Sesame Street plate...his face is hilarious!! Kyle's girlfriend is so cute. They look good together. Have fun in Idaho with my fam! I have talked to my mom a couple of times and she is thrilled that you and Makenzie are coming.