Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The love of a baby...

It's been awhile since I've posted pictures of my favorite grandchild. ( I can say that since he's my only one so far!) He's 8 months old today and has brought so much happiness into our lives. I don't know if I'm used to the thought of being "Grandma" yet, but I love him to death!

Here are a few of my favorites that were taken in the last few months. Sorry Ashley, I swiped a few from you!








And here are the cute parents. They bring me a lot of joy too!


4 comments:

Thompson Tales said...

He is sooooo cute!!!! You are lucky to be a grandma!!! I want to be one, but I guess I need to wait a couple more years!!!!

Ashley May said...

Ahh, I was so happy to get Baylor down for a nap but now I miss him! He looks so chubby chubby in that top picture I love it! That was nice of you to do a little post on him. We love you!

The Miles Family said...

Cute pictures of Baylor! That's fun to be so close to him so you can see him often.

Natalie said...

yeah, he is definitely a cutie! Logan and Ashley did a great job! HAHA