Wednesday, January 14, 2009
~Missing Mocha~
I know it might seem silly to post about a dog, but I'm doing it anyway! Our neighbors daughter was moving and wanted to know if she could give us her dog. Mark convinced me that we should take her - even though we'd been married 15 years and were determined to remain pet free! Mocha first moved into our yard, then our home and our hearts. We had her for almost 12 years.
One year ago today we had to make the painful decision to set her free. She was about 13 1/2 yrs. old and it was time for her to go. It was a rainy day and we cried all the way to the vet. (30 minute drive from where we live!) She was a great dog and we all miss her, but we know she is pain free and happy.
Run Mocha, Run!
Posted by Michelle at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This post made me cry. I miss Mocha. I can't beleive it's been a year.
Oh man! I miss Mocha too. I really Loved that dog...I don't love Bronx (most of the time!)I have been meaning to thank you for the Christmas card. It is darling. It hanging on my fridge and it makes me miss you guys.
Ya, this post made me cry too. Thanks alot! Mocha was the best dog ever...I think I will watch Baylor Archuletta to cheer me up:)
Post a Comment