The other night Mark and I took Miley for a walk. It was fun seeing all the houses with Christmas lights. He asked me if I had put a picture of our house on my blog. When I said no, he was a little disappointed. Okay, I'll do it for you Mark. Even though I think the house looks nice, it feels unfinished since the top half doesn't have lights. He doesn't want to risk his life and I guess I don't blame him! It's okay - I really do like it! We ran outside and took these pictures last night. The temp was in the 20's and it was very windy. Brrr....

This is the snow that gave us an "early release" from church!


6 comments:
I think the lights look awesome!!! I really like the tree and the green and red with the icicles. Looks awesome!
Beautiful lights....tell Mark he does a great job. I love icicle lights!! We do have some on the upper half of our house, but because of the wind, they're all it the gutter and it's way too icy to get on the roof to take them out. I am loving all this snow!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family:)
I love your pathetic snow stories:) I thought about you as I drove to work yesterday. 0 visibility because of the blizzard. Some of the nurses I work with live 30 minutes away and they still made it:) It's funny...snow! I absolutely love your house. I need to show it to Val. He is also scared of heights and made Landon do it this year...poor kid! Our lights are not very bright like yours. I will need to take a picture and post it:) Love and miss you...
Your lights look great! Darrell didn't want to do the icicle lights on the top floor of our house either.
He said "Rene, if I slip from up there, I will DIE"
I said, "You won't slip....PLEEEEASE?"
We have lights on top :) He says this is the last year! Looks like Austin will have a new chore next year :)
Merry Christmas!
We don't have lights on the top of our house this year either. Next year I think I'm going to hire somebody to put them up there. I love the last picture of the "early release" snow. When they called yesterday and said there was a meeting "tentatively" planned for 11:00 today I started to laugh! Yeah, right. Today we have 6 inches of snow!
Merry Christmas Chapman family!!! Your house looks so festive, I love it...
Post a Comment