Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures from last week...

I don't usually put many pictures of myself on here. I never like the way they turn out and I'm pretty picky about the ones I post. Last Monday was my birthday so I figured I'd post some pictures and a few random cute ones from the week.

We had a family party on Sunday because Mark wasn't going to be home Monday night. Everyone came over and Ashley cooked me a yummy birthday dinner. As usual everyone treated me great and I had a nice day. Mark got me my chocolate Costco (Matilda) cake! I actually had a great birthday WEEK because of my family and friends. Thanks everyone!



I was blinded! Did they really have to put on a candle for every year I've been on this earth???


I blew them out in one breath! Ashley took this picture and then commented on how smokey the room was when she looked at the picture!




Having fun with Baylor!


Casey and Baylor


Casey, Baylor and Grandma Chapman


Kyle and "Kitty"


How can I NOT kiss this face?






Someone matches the walls in their room!

4 comments:

Rene said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! I love all of the pictures! Baylor is a doll!

kristenhcubed said...

Zipidee-aye and hidee-ho! Happy Birthday!

Shelly's Space said...

Exactly HOW MANY candles were on the cake?????
(hee hee)
I'm glad you had such a good wek:)

Nanette Hirschi said...

I thought I left a comment about your birthday! What a bad sister! Happy late birthday...I love your cake...