Saturday, November 8, 2008

Four generations.

Marks mom Frances came to visit this week. She has been wanting to see Baylor so bad and she got teary eyed when she talked about it. She said she had to see that baby before she died! Well of course she was thrilled and loved him to death. She left yesterday (Friday) and called Mark this morning, still talking about him. Baylor is the STAR! :)
Mark, Baylor, Frances and Ashley

Frances had to grab the mantel to step up near the fireplace. She jokingly said we should just take the picture with her facing backwards. I thought it was funny so I hurried and snapped a picture.

Baylor with his Great Grandma Chapman!

5 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

My grandma has been saying she needs to see new babies before she dies for years now. She's very old and ill and I always tease her that she can see them just as well in heaven and give them a good send off. The truth is, I get overwhelmed with gratitude every time I get a picture of my babies with their Great Grandma. They are a treasure. She won't always be here. Look, I'm getting teary over your post!

Nanette Hirschi said...

I love the pictures. I'm glad Francis got to see Baylor. My turn next;-)

Ashley May said...

I don't think Grandma would want that picture of her from hehind on your blog. But then again.. she doesn't know what a blog is, or a computer. I showed her my blog and she asked me what the moniter was and how I got my pictures on it. hehe it was so good to see her and I am so glad that she got to meet Baylor!! I have to get a picture of that one of just her and Baylor... soooo cute!

Shelly's Space said...

It's so sweet that Marks mom got to see Baylor finally:) That picture will be treasured always!!

Hey....we have the same Thanksgiving background! I was just too bored with the same stuff and I got creative one night. Isn't blogging fun??

Shelly's Space said...

That's right!! Happy Birthday to you too!! I remember when you used to be my visiting teacher...one year you brought me some treats:)