Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The countdown has begun...

...and so has the cleaning. Why? Because the




are coming one week from today! (Okay, so you don't spell their name like the chocolate but it's cute anyway! ) My sexy sister, her hunky husband and four of their five beautiful children are coming for Thanksgiving. Yay! We're so excited. It's been over 3 years since they've been here. Brittany and her family moved to Virgina and won't be coming. We will MISS them! :(
I always feel the need to completely tear my house apart and clean every nook and cranny. Why? I don't know. Mackenzie informed me today that they don't care what the inside of our cupboards look like. I'm sure that's true, but at least I will have all my cleaning done before Christmas, right?
Hurry and get here Hirschi family - WE CAN'T WAIT!!!




3 comments:

Ashley May said...

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait! I am cleaning my house like crazy too.. you have trained me well. lol

Nanette Hirschi said...

Ok, I'm cracking up right now! I'm cleaning my house like a maniac as well!! Why? Don't know...but we will come home to a spotless house:-) I can't even tell you how excited we are. It's all we talk about every conversation has the Chapman's/May's included somewhere in it!! And Twilight. Wouldn't want to go with anyone else...and I'm bringing Twilight surprises for all girls involved. Even MacKenzie! Hope she learns to love it as much as the rest of the girls;) Love you and can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!! Oh and thanks for calling me sexy:)

Michelle said...

Hey Nanette, Ashley hasn't read Twilight. She said she'll have to see the movie to see what it's all about. We do have a new fan though...Whitney! She read the first book twice and she borrowed the second book from me a few weeks ago! She'll be going to the movie with us.