Tuesday, November 2, 2010

~This and That ~

Here I am playing catch up again. Why does this seem like a chore? It really isn't and it's fun to look back on. Here are a few events and pictures that have been taken the last few months.

 Oliver got a buzz cut and wasn't too happy about it...
 Kyle and Oliver have a thing for ribbons and flowers...


August

 We started August by having Ryan, Tamara and Kash Palmer over for Ryan's birthday. Ryan's mom Stacie and I have been friends since 8th grade. I moved away, we kept in touch, years later I set her up with Craig, they liked each other, got married and the rest is history. We both had our first babies - Casey and Ryan in 1982. We were living in the same town again, so Casey and Ryan have been friends since birth. Even though we moved away they've kept in touch and gotten together every once in awhile.Now Ryan lives in Vancouver and they hang out whenever they can. I think it's pretty cool that they are life long friends!


~Spokane Trip~
Mackenzie and I drove to Spokane to visit my Dad and Wanda. My sister Nanette met us there with her two youngest kids, Landon and Brylee. We had a great visit. My dad makes pottery and let all of us try. The kids ended up with small vases, but the clay Nanette and I used ended up back in the bucket. No luck for us! Wanda is a great cook so we ate lots of good food. We had a few fun outings and it was so nice to be with family!



 Mackenzie's room went from blue to pink...

Logan had a birthday...

September

Dad and Wanda came to visit on 9/11. I don't usually get to see Dad so often, so I was really happy they were able to come. They met their Great Grandsons Oliver and Wesley for the first time!

Here is my dad with our 4 kids...

 Some of the gang 

Dad, Wanda and Wesley
Dad, Kyle, Hailee and Oliver
Oliver with his Great Grandpa Davis!

Miley had surgery...
Poor little doggy!

And the grandsons just keep getting cuter. I love them!!!!



1 comments:

Ashley May said...

I am so proud of you that you updated your blog! Lol I thought maybe you were done blogging.. welcome back. Love all the pictures. I don't remember Kyle wearing my headband!