Week one of November started with my birthday. I won't say my age, but I will say it was a big one. Too bad I couldn't stop where I was at...
My visiting teachers made me an awesome cake. Each slice had candy in it, except for a few that had some other little surprises.
Mackenzie made this sign and put it above my bed for me to see when I went to bed the night "before" my birthday. It was after midnight. :)
My six siblings sent me flowers and a balloon.
Ashley wanted to have my party at her house. It was nice. Mark got dinner to go from Olive Garden so no one had to cook and we could be as noisy as we wanted. It worked out great because I didn't feel good and either did Ashley. Hailee made my cake and everyone treated me like a queen! :)
Look at those two cute little faces watching me blow out my candles!
What a great day. I love my family and friends!
Week TWO belonged to Mark. I don't need to tell you how old he is because we put it on his cake. :)
My sister Janice was in town visiting from Alaska. We went and got Chinese food and had a party for him at our house.
Mark and his little helper Baylor!
Week THREE is Mackenzie! She turned 18!! How did that happen? Our baby!!!
She wanted to go on a hike so I found one in the gorge called Horsetail Falls and off we went.
It was a good day for a hike. No rain and the sky even cleared up for us.
This is Ponytail falls and if you look close you can see Mark and Mackenzie behind it.
Mackenzie chose IHOP for dinner so we met everyone there later.
After dinner we did cake and presents at Ashley and Logan's house.
A very fun day!
Week FOUR - Thanksgiving! While all these birthday weeks were happening I was trying to get my house ready for company. (and sick with a nasty virus the whole month!) My sister and her family were coming from Idaho for Thanksgiving and we were so excited. Unfortunately they had to turn around shortly after they started their drive because of the weather.
We were all sad but grateful that they made it back home safely.
We had Thanksgiving dinner with all our kids and grand kids. Lots of food and yummy pies that Ashley and Hailee made. I'm thankful for all of them and feel very blessed. The one bad thing is only one picture was taken the whole day. Next year I'm assigning someone to take pictures!





1 comments:
You guys have been so busy!! Tons of birthdays how fun, and I must say those "3 little boys" so cute!!
{is there going to ever be any girls?!!!!}
Post a Comment