Monday, July 12, 2010

@~ Oliver is One ~@

It's hard to believe it's already been a year since we were all waiting at the hospital for HOURS for Oliver to appear!  He is the cutest, sweetest little thing. It's so fun watching him learn and grow. I love when he crawls up my legs and wants me to pick him up. Sometimes he lays his head on my shoulder and snuggles with me. Aww.. there's nothing better than snuggling with my little Oliver!   :)

June 21st, 2010

Party time!
Kyle and Hailee had his party at Lewisville Park. They invited family and friends and it was like Christmas for Oliver.  His little aunt, uncle and cousin were very excited about his presents!


Oliver with his Mommy and Daddy.  He was really enjoying his cupcake!

 YUM! 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

Thompson Tales said...

seriously, all of your grandboys look like chapmans!!!! happy birthday oliver!

Nanette Hirschi said...

Seriously he is so so cute!! I can't believe he is one and I haven't even seen him yet:( I need to change that!! What a cute little family they are.

Nanette Hirschi said...

And I love your new header pic!! Where is Baylor?

Michelle said...

Nanette, I can't believe you haven't seen Oliver yet! Now you have to come for Thanksgiving because you have two babies to meet! Baylor was running down the sidewalk while the picture in the header was taken. Stinker!