Saturday, June 5, 2010

♥ Wesley ♥

I've been a slacker Grandma!  Our grandson Wesley arrived 7 weeks ago. All went well and we love him! Thanks Ashley and Logan, for giving us another baby to snuggle with! 

 Getting ready to go home from the hospital.


 One week old.


Baby bird


 He's a smiley little thing 


 Brothers!


4 comments:

Nanette Hirschi said...

Maybe you have been doing to much knitting and crocheting...Ha JK! He is a beautiful baby! I can't wait to get my paws on him!! In the first picture the car seat swallows him up. I forget how small they are:)

Melinda said...

So adorable!!!

Hill Family said...

We love those boys!!!! They are the cutest.

The Miles Family said...

Gosh slacker grandma!
He is adorable. I think he looks more like a May & Baylor looks like a Chapman. What cute brothers they are. How fun for you! :)