Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I love these babies!

There's a church I've been driving by a lot this summer. It has a reader board and for the longest time it said-

"Grandchildren are one of God's greatest gifts". Every time I saw it I would smile and think of Baylor and Oliver and agree with how true that really is!

Cute cousins!






Mark and Baylor in the yard.



Baylor enjoying some of his mom's birthday cake.


Bringing me ripped up petunias! :)



Mark and Oliver snuggling in the kitchen.






Oliver and I had a little photo shoot in the backyard. I got some cute smiles!

Snuggled up in my sweatshirt!



4 comments:

Thompson Tales said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Those 2 boys are just so cute, Grandma isn't so bad herself!!!

Ashley May said...

Oh my gosh the pictures of Oliver are so stinkin cute! I love his round little face! He sure has a cute smile!

The Miles Family said...

Oh what darling grand babies you have! How fun to have 2 boys! They will have a lot of fun with each other. :)

Shelly's Space said...

You are LOVING being a Grandma.....I can tell!! The boys are adorable and it looks like you are having a very fun time with them:)
PS I love your music....I'm trying to figure out how to put music on Jon's mission blog. I'm not too technical:)