
Kyle and Hailee brought a new little member into our family on Sunday, June 21st. Oliver Mark Chapman was born at 12:20 am, on Father's Day! He weighed 6lbs. 13 oz. and was 19 inches long. He was "baby no name" for a day, and then they finally made a decision. Oliver is cute and it fits him. Mark was happy and surprised that his name was used for his middle name!It was a long day of waiting. Here are Casey, Ashley and Mackenzie waiting outside the room to see their new nephew. This picture was taken at 12:45 am.


Less than an hour old
8 comments:
Congratulations Grandma!! I was reading your facebook and I saw the good news....decided to check your blog to see what's happening!!
What a cute family:)
We are so happy for the new baby, and glad every thing went well. He is a cutie. I hope the new parents are getting some sleep!!! Congradts. grandma!!
Oliver is so cute. I love him!!!!!!!
Wow, that's just crazy! Congratulations, Grandma.
Oh little Oliver is darling! Two beautiful grandsons..you are one lucky grandma! Kyle seems so proud of his little guy. How exciting. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him.
So cute! We love the name Oliver! Give both Kyle and Haily a hug for us Michelle. We love you all so much!
Dad
So CUTE!!! Congratulations!!! I need to wait a little while longer to decide if he looks like the rest of the Chapman family (like Baylor does!!!) I am very excited for the Chapman family!!
Oh, he's so cute! Congratulations! Time sure flies... I have so many cute memories of Kyle (and girls sleeping over at my house to catch a peek at him!) It seems like yesterday! Look at him now! Tell him congrat's for us!
Post a Comment